Ka-Blam prints my comic!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Rage # 3

Looks like I'm nearing the end of inking Rage # 3!

With the exception of finishing up a few more panels, I've basically finished inking all 30 plus pages. I will go over all the pages, correcting mistakes as I go. After that, I will scan all the pages into the computer, put in sound effects and words balloons to complete the story.

After putting the book into digital form,
I will put the book up for sale on an online website.

I plan on putting the book out for 75 cents
Why 75 cents? Because it's the magical price point I bought comics at when I was a kid. I feel that comics should still be at that price, as opposed to $3.99 today. I could go on about the price of comics and how that has effected me as a comic lover but that is another blog. Perhaps the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment