Ka-Blam prints my comic!

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Buying the first batch. Pulling the trigger.

Well I’ve been working on some YouTube vids and I decided to start drawing Dr. Strange. It’s a good challenge for me because I’ve never drawn him before. I decided to keep it simple and draw the Benedict Cumberbatch version, just the close up.

You can find the first video here:

https://youtu.be/btLofz-6DsQ


You see I’m tripling down on becoming and independent artist. When I say artist I mean it in a broader sense of the term because I’m a illustrator, writer, filmmaker and painter. So it can cover a lot.


Also, I’m gearing up to buy my first batch of Rage #4 soon and get it ready for my first show post pandemic which is awesome to get back out there again. Looking at doing at least 2 local shows this year. I like doing the small local shows because they seem the most pure and intimate. These shows are still about comics and people interested in meeting new and familiar artists.

Looking at doing the Great Lakes Comic Con and The CMPL Comic Con this year I just have to take the time to buy a table. I had a great time going to the Great Lakes Comic Con a couple of years back. Looking forward at going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment