Ka-Blam prints my comic!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Rage 1-3 Redux

As more printed issues of Rage # 3 
pour out.
Rage 1&2 continue to be worked on. Page  numbers reworked, contrasts adjusted. Making comics ain't easy. The craftsmenship at times can be just as taxing and as complicated as the art itself. This is one of the reasons I don't color my comics. Just too complicated and time consuming. I've been thinking about experimenting with watercolors. Painting them firsthand might be a bit quicker.

Things are in motion now. The first issue will be a great free introductory issue.
If you see me at a Con this year, chances are I'll have all three comics on the table.
In the meantime, Rage will be on current adventures on a more consistent basis.
Rage's sword hangs over my head, keeping me at work, no matter how slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment